Olympia Fields Country Club Caddie Program
We take great pride in our caddies and our caddie training program
Uniform Pick Up
Thursday May 24th 3:00-5:00
* If your
name appears on this page you made it into the Olympia Fields Country Club Caddie Program, Congrats!!!! If your last name begins with B-H, come do your observation at 7:15am on Saturday May 26th. If your last name begins with J-W, do your observation on Sunday May 27th at 7:15am. Any
questions please contact Jim Salvatori at email@example.com.
Breach of below-outlined policy will result in disciplinary action that may include verbal warnings, suspension of caddie status and even termination of caddie status depending on offense.
- Caddies are not permitted to smoke or drink alcoholic beverages on club property (or at any club sponsored event) regardless of age
- Males are not permitted to wear earrings of ANY kind (nose, ears, eyebrows, septum, lip, tongue, etc.)
- Females are permitted to wear non-dangling earrings in EARS ONLY
- Caddies are not permitted to have any visible tattoos
- Male Caddies are not permitted to have long and/or shaggy hair
- Male Caddies are permitted to have facial hair if properly groomed; no stubble or 5 o’clock shadows are permitted
- Sexual Harassment is not tolerated by any caddie(s), employees or golfers at Olympia Fields CC.
- Caddies are required to treat all facilities at the club with respect and care; caddies that damage/break property will be held personally and financially responsible.
- Caddies are NOT permitted to solicit loops from golfers (approach golfers and ask if they can caddie for him/her). All caddie loops are assigned by the Caddie Superintendent; no private arrangements will be honored.
- Caddies function as independent contractors—not as employees of Olympia Fields Country Club.
*Each meeting time for NEW caddie registration will be a brief 20 minute meeting explaining the caddie program, training, and what is expected as a caddie at Olympia Fields Country Club. Parents are welcome to come as well. Please dress appropriately for a country club. No jeans, no hats, and you must have a collared shirt on. Times are subject to change, please check back at ofcc.info the day of the meeting to see if a meeting has been canceled before coming out to the country club. You must come to one of the four times to register to caddie for the season.
Any questions please contact Jim Salvatori at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for PDF or Caddie Manual